At EVVO Labs Pte. Ltd (“EVVO Labs”), we respect the privacy and confidentiality of personal data and we are committed to protecting your privacy and safeguarding your personal data.
Our Privacy Statement covers
- How We Collect Your Personal Data
- Types of Personal Data We Collect About You
- How We Use Your Personal Data
- Who We Disclose Your Personal Data To
- How We Manage the Collection, Use and Disclosure of Your Personal Data
- How You Can Access and Make Correction to Your Personal Data
- How We Ensure the Accuracy of Your Personal Data
- How We Protect Your Personal Data
- How We Retain Your Personal Data
- How We Transfer Your Personal Data
- How We Handle Queries and Complaints
In doing so, our Privacy Statement has set out the choices that you can make about EVVO Labs’ use of your personal information and how you can make informed decisions about what personal data you would like to share with us.
EVVO Labs may, in our sole discretion, permit users of our website and web applications (“the Platforms”) to post, upload, publish, submit or transmit content, which may include but is not limited to photos, write-ups, videos or links (“User Content”), on our Platforms. .
How We Collect Your Personal Data
We collect your personal data in the following ways:
- When you participate in our surveys, events, roadshows or campaigns
- When you provide feedback to us on our quality of service or your user experience
- When you visit our websites or social media platforms and leave behind your contact information
- When you communicate with us online, via emails or written correspondences
Types of Personal Data We Collect About You
The types of personal data we collect about you may include:
- Your contact information (such as name, email address and mobile phone number) for purposes of making contact with you EVVO Labs may also collect non-personally identifiable information about you, such as use of our website, internet protocol addresses, browser and computer system information, cookies, invisible pixels, web beacons, and aggregated data related to your use of our Platforms.
How We Use Your Personal Data
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Customer care and account management
- Communicate with enquirers and analyse website visitors
- Respond to enquiries, update requests and feedback on user experience
- Carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- Comply with legal obligations and regulatory requirements
Who We Disclose Your Personal Data To
We disclose some of the personal data we have collected about you to the following parties or organisations outside EVVO Labs:
- Providers of Professional Services such as auditors, lawyers, consultants Government Agencies & Regulatory Authorities
- Data Processing and Hosting Companies such as IT Service Providers, Web-hosting Companies and Cloud Service Providers
We will use our best endeavours to ensure that your personal data is protected by such third parties.
How We Manage the Collection, Use and Disclosure of Your Personal Data
- Obtaining Consent
- Before we collect, use or disclose your personal data, we will notify you of the purpose and the reason we are doing so. We shall next obtain written confirmation from you on your expressed consent. As far as possible, we will not collect more personal data than necessary for the stated purposes within this notice.
- Under certain circumstances, we may assume deemed consent from you when you voluntarily provide your personal data for the stated purpose, e.g. when you apply for a job in our organization.
- Third-Party Consent
- If you do a transaction with us on behalf of another individual, you must first obtain consent or show that you are authorised to act on behalf of that individual in order for us to collect, use or disclose his/her personal data. Where consent can be obtained, that individual must be notified of the purposes for the collection, use or disclosure of his/her personal data.
- Withdrawal of Consent
- If you wish to withdraw consent, you should give us reasonable advance notice. You have to be aware, though, of the likely consequences of your withdrawal of consent, e.g. without your personal contact information, we may not be able to inform you of future services offered by us or our clients.
- Your request for withdrawal of consent can take the form of an email or letter to us, or through the “UNSUB” feature on an online service.
How You Can Access and Make Correction to Your Personal Data
You may write in to us to find out what personal data about you we have in our possession or under our control and how it may have been used and/or disclosed by us in the past one year. You may also ask us to correct it if there is any error or omission. Before we accede to your request, we may need to verify your identity.
We will endeavor to fulfill your request within 30 days, with an estimate of the fee for processing the request (if applicable). If we are not able to do so within 30 days, we will notify you of the additional time required.
How We Ensure the Accuracy of Your Personal Data
We will take reasonable precautions and verification checks to ensure that the personal data we have collected from you is reasonably accurate, complete and up to date.
How We Protect Your Personal Data
We will take the necessary security arrangements to protect your personal data that is in our possession to prevent unauthorised access, use, disclosure, or similar risks. We will take reasonable and appropriate measures to maintain the confidentiality and integrity of your personal data and will only share your data with authorised persons on a ‘need to know’ basis.
External Data Intermediaries who process and maintain your personal data on our behalf will be bound by contractual information security arrangements we have with them.
How We Retain Your Personal Data
We will not retain any of your personal data under our charge when it is no longer necessary for any business or legal purposes. Based on our Document Retention Policy, we will ensure that your personal data that are no longer needed by us will be destroyed or disposed of in a secure manner.
How We Transfer Your Personal Data
If there is a need for us to transfer your personal data to another organisation outside of Singapore, we will ensure that the standard of data protection in the recipient country is comparable to that of Singapore’s PDPA. If this is not so, we will enter into a contractual agreement with the receiving party to accord similar levels of data protection as that in Singapore.
Tracking of User Activity
Where we track user activity, we will document this in our data inventory, and disclose such activity in our External Privacy Notice.
We use Tracking Tools such as Google Analytics
- We use "cookies" to collect information about your activity on our website. Cookies are files with a small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate them when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our web site.
- Behavioural Remarketing
The following is used for remarketing services for purposes of advertising:
- Remarketing and behavioural targeting - Google Analytics for display advertising
You can opt out of these remarketing services by visiting the web site of the relevant third party vendor(s).
Compliance with Laws
Where required to do so by law, we will disclose personal data about you to the relevant authorities or to law enforcement agencies.
Links to Other Sites
Changes to this Data Protection Policy
We may update our Data Protection Policy from time to time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the policy on this page. Please revisit this page periodically for any changes. Changes to this Policy are effective when they are posted on this page.
If you have any questions about our collection, use, and/or disclosure of personal data about you; feedback regarding this Policy, or any complaint you have relating to how we collect, use, disclose and store personal data about you, you may contact our Data Protection Officer(s) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any query or complaint should include, at least, the following details:
- Your full name and contact information
- A brief description of your query or complaint
We treat such queries and complaints seriously and will deal with them confidentially and within reasonable time.
Our Sponsors and Partners
We are honored to work together with prominent organizations and institutions in the cybersecurity industry.